1. Anthony Marsh, PhD: Improving Function and body composition in older adults with community partners:The CLIP-II Study
2. Edward Shaw. MD: Memory Counseling Clinic
3. Lia Miller and Sudha Shreeniwas, PhD: ARTMail for Alzheimer’s: A structured participatory arts program for seniors with cognitive symptoms
4. Sara Romanik and Carol Penney: Intergenerational Kindermusik
5. Daniel Umlauf, JD: Determining Legal Competence in Older Adults
1. Anthony Molina, PhD: Bioenergetics
2. Gene Johnson, MFA and Melissa Smith: Transforming the Lives of Older Adults through the Theatre Experience
3. Noah Lenstra, PhD: Ageism and meaning in digital society.
4. Ed Wilson, PhD: Poetry Reading
5. Sam Lockhart. PhD: POINTER Study.
1. John M. Cooper, EdD and Remy Coeytaux, MD, PhD: Acupuncture, Integrative Medicine and Aging Well
2. Lee Covington and Theresa Hoffman-Makar: Age Friendly Forsyth
3. Israel Doron, LLB, LLM, PhD: Ageivism
4. Allison Calhoun, MS, OTR/L and Elizabeth Fain, EdD, OTR/L: We all love Lucy; Comments on meaning, memory, and occupation
5. Sam Matthews: Your Next Chapter, Retirement Re-Imagined