1. Anthony Marsh: Improving Function and body composition in older adults with community partners:The CLIP-II Study
2. Edward Shaw: Memory Counseling Clinic
3. Lia Miller and Sudha Shreeniwas: ARTMail for Alzheimer’s: A structured participatory arts program for seniors with cognitive symptoms
4. Sara Romanik and Carol Penney: Intergenerational Kindermusik
5. Daniel Umlauf: Determining Legal Competence in Older Adults
1. Anthony Molina: Bioenergetics
2. Gene Johnson: Transforming the Lives of Older Adults through the Theatre Experience
3. Noah Lenstra: Ageism and meaning in digital society.
4. Ed Wilson: Poetry Reading
5. Sam Lockhart: POINTER Study.
1. John M. Cooper, Remy Coeytaux and Wunian Chen: Acupuncture, Integrative Medicine and Aging Well
2. Lee Covington and Theresa Hoffman-Makar: Age Friendly Forsyth
3. Israel Doron: Ageivism
4. Allison Calhoun and Elizabeth Fain: We all love Lucy; Comments on meaning, memory, and occupation
5. Sam Matthews: Your Next Chapter, Retirement Re-Imagined
For any questions or concerns please email Stephanie Reitz, email@example.com, or call 336-758-4256.